bitching session

I just found out the 2nd campus discussion is THIS saturday and not next saturday. Brilliant eh. I'm so totally screwed. My MP workbook is still BLANK, my MP report only has a vague body seeing that I only started yesterday.
Person A is pms-ing for no f**king reason. Seems to be directed at me. Well, its not my f**king fault if Person A's f**king instructions werent clear. Besides, who would let a student do filing for paperwork which would be reviewed by auditors? Wait, let me answer that, lazy bums. And yea, Person A's a f**king lazy bum. Rarely reports on time (Person A never comes till a couple of minutes after 0800hrs), thinks he/she has real balls when he/she throws him/her weight around at the big boys, spends two-thirds of the working hours talking on the phone with his/her spouse, takes extended lunch breaks to sleep, yaks more on the phone, make endless calls on the office phones for personal reasons.
What a great time to get her to fill in my bloody appraisal. Then again, I dont give a hoot what she puts. Doesn't matter much to me. Her opinion doesnt mean crap.
The AM of vet department has asked me for the fifth time if I wanna stay after SIP or graduation. Hur hur hur. Apparently he wants me to join so I can replace the sup. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you see it, I have no interest in spending the rest of my already very mundane life stuck in a tiny lab. Whew. Oh well, at least Dr D trusts me enough to get me to assist him. Boy am I lucky. Dr D is the acting Head of Department while the real Head is away on a long vacation. Maybe they are short of vet assistants..but then again, there was one right next to him yet Dr D still called me over to help him out. Hey, maybe I might get to be trained as a vet assistant! Sure beats being a lab tech.
Slam, slam, slam. Slam files, slam doors, throw keys and utensils around. Throw a childish tantrum and embarrass yourself. Seriously, nobody gives a hoot. The counter girls dont like Person A either. Heck they were bitching about Person A in the MRT after work.

Fascinating how just a few innocent questions and disbeliving looks can make them spill all the bad laundry. Boy, do I love reverse psychology and mind games.

curses,
carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home