Lerk Thai

Last friday, my supervisor Diana gave me and the cleaning auntie a treat. We snuck out during lunchtime and headed to Woodlands Civic Center's Lerk Thai. My sup's birthday is on this sunday. Strangely, it is customary for her to be giving treats lol. Doesnt make much sense. But I'm not complaining since there will be food involved LOL.

Lerk Thai. As the name suggests, its THAI! Pretty good food though with lousy service..




Deep Fried Popiah with spicy sweet sauce. This is really damn good...


My blended mango juice. Damn solid with bits of mango..WOOTS!


We decided on a set meal which comes with rice, dunno what salad and tom yum soup together a main dish.


Chicken green curry, black pepper beef and sweet & sour fish. For some strange reason, the pic turned upside down -.-


I think its a mango salad lol.. the unripe mango.. Really good actually..


Tom yum soup and the mango salad. The tom yum soup is really spicy.. My tastebuds haave yet to recover from the shock..

The green curry is great! Really good food with reasonable prices too.
Enough about food before someone calls me a pig again... SIP is gonna end soon! WHEEEE!!!!! And its almost Christmas! WOOOOOO!!! Can you feel the Christmas spirit? I'm already starting to plan a christmas feast lol. Though I doubt there will even be a christmas party. Oh well, doesnt hurt to dream, does it? My project is finally moving..2 more samples and I will have 10 samples to plot the stupid graph and write the discussion crap. I havent even started on the MP log book. Its totally blank... Heck, its still in its plastic wrapper with its price tag attached lol
Twilight will be out on the 18th of Dec. Singapore sure is slow. Its already out a whole month earlier in the US. Watched it online the other day...alright. wont spoil it for those who havent given in and watched online lol..

xoxo
carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home