Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

<3 Biscuits

No, I'm not talking about the edible, fluffly, butter-y baked flour here. I'm referring to my beloved crayfish of 11months, Biscuits! I'd always thought she was a he..until recently.. LOL
Anyway, yesterday I noticed that she seems rather subdued and her eyes were white..got me kinda worried that it might be a difficult moult.. But thankfully, today she seems rather active and her colour looks really good too.
Photobucket
Biscuits says hi!
Photobucket
Biscuits: No pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
A top view..

She's beautiful isnt she..She's a blue crayfish by the way..even though she's just a crayfish and lives in a tank, she has provided me with alot of fun and laughter..reminds me of the time she escaped from the pail I left her in and walked all the way into my grandmother's room. I still remember how my grandma and the maid were shrieking in horror when they found Biscuits sitting contentedly in the corner. Thank you for being in my life Biscuits.

Love
Carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home