Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

RSAF OH'08

Went for the RSAF Open House '08 today with Terris and GW. We met at Eunos to take the shuttle bus to Paya Lebar Air Base. Unfortunately for me, I almost got molested by some dumb f**king indian whom I had the misfortune to sit next to. Dumb f*** kept opening his legs wider and wider and pressing his leg against my thigh. Seriously, if he got more daring and gropes me, I would frigging make him into mush. Apart from that, it was good weather, cool aircrafts and a whole lotta good looking people. The place was swarming with aussies and eurasians and not to forget, noisy kids in prams with inconsiderate parents. The sun was excessively hot though..and it was all we could do not to make a run for shelter.. We did however, ducked into the cool comfort of one of the makeshift tents for food and some air-con..

The ramly burger there is GREAT! Way better than any I've ever had. It was an unanimous decision to buy ice cream to battle the heat after our lunch and I settled for this peach & apple jelly popsicle.. Limited water content, but the popsicle was great fun to play with LOL.

Photobucket
OMG! Its a black knight! (I'm not referring to the guy posing..)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wonder what the pilots see..Soaring among the clouds, with the city beneath them..

More pictures here: http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/xsmiggersx/RSAF%20OH08/

And so, we wandered around till almost 1410 before we decided to leave. Wandered around even more just looking for the blasted pick up point for the shuttle bus before finally finding it only to realize that there's a traffic jam along Eunos and the queue for the Eunos Interchange snakes on endlessly..Since we have loads of time to spare, we opt to take the shuttle bus to Hougang instead and changing to a bus at the interchange. The ride back to Tampines was butt-numbing, literally. Luckily, I had a novel to keep me company though the consequences were a headache from reading on a moving vehicle lol. (Go read Twilight if you havent already!) I caught a glimpse of GW sleeping with his mouth wide open a couple of seats away..sorely tempted to sms Terris who was sitting next to him to drop something into that wide open mouth =P Well, GW woke up before I had a chance to get my phone out of my pocket..


Arcade! Had a strong urge to race so had to settle for one of the racing games at TimeZone in TM. Apparently, having a driving license doesnt mean you can own everyone else in arcade racing games. Next was Time Crisis! Woot! Spent 2bucks for a 6th position on the highscore list. Then it was off to my tamp house to foam and die, leaving Terris to go shopping at Simei.

Dinner @ Jack's Place~

The main course wasnt all that fascinating.. But the starter was interesting..

Photobucket

I've no idea what its called..some weird foreign name..

Photobucket

Its some sorta shell fish? They even provide weird cutlery to extract and eat the flesh..

Photobucket

Catfish and Steak. Catfish was really fishy..

Photobucket

Mango Mousse cake. Somehow, the image on the menu looked better LOL

Photobucket

Mango Jelly. This one is nice..the mango ice cream is really smooth... *drools*

Photobucket

Banana Split. (Duh. its perfectly obvious.)

Photobucket

Brownie with ice cream

Thanks to my family for the treat and the company =)

*I think the shellfish is giving me an allergic reaction -.- *

xoxo

carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home