Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

'Dear Journal', this is my first post in my first blog (okay. I lied.) Anyway, here goes! A journal charting the very mundane aspects of my life, possibly my thoughts( <-- involves random girl ).

First off, I'M FREE!!!!! No more having to rush home to study, stay up to study, wake early to study...(yes. my life involves studying. Come to think of it, I spent the past 16 years of my life studying..totally lack of a proper childhood..) Well, the semestral exams are over..and they werent too bad actually.. Bphar was great! After weeks of trying to comprehend the mechanism of drug actions which has evaded me time and time again, I finally understood amid just 4 days before taking the paper.. Lucky eh.

And with the first hour of my life free from studying, I spent it de-skinning and de-fleshing a rat. Never ever de-flesh any dead animal on an empty stomach. Especially when the de-fleshing process involves boiling said dead animal to make 'stew'. Trust me. As disgusting as it is, the cooked rat meat look rather appetizing..much like chicken meat..

After spending a good 2.5hrs with the rat, we left for LUNCH! Which was more like stuffing ourselves senselessly with food than a gastronomic experience at Design Canteen. With that, we parted ways and Terris and I left for Far East where we mow-ed our hair and I impulsively discoloured mine..

With that, I'm signing out!
xoxo
carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home