Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

1 month anniversary.

Its been a month since. 1 month in STC..thats 4 weeks..or 20 working days.. Hmm..feels much longer though..Or perhaps its the sense of familarity..Work has been kind..very few samples. On good days, we get 9, on bad days only 1. Oh well..that leaves me with more time to read yahoo news and listen to the radio if I'm done reading the operator's manual (which I'm usually done within a few hours). Talk about extreme boredom..even this post sounds draggy.



Allow me to introduce, Bella. She's a stable cat who belongs to one of the trainers, David Hill's daughter. The stable is pretty close to the lab but strangely, Bella always comes by every morning for food..



Well, I learnt a painful lesson..doesnt mean that a cat rolls onto its back does it mean you can touch its belly.. Bella scratch me slightly and still gave me a high paw..Fortunately, no harm done LOL. She was just playing with me.



Nice canopy eh..This is the road leading to the lab. Further ahead are some of the trainers' stables.



Blk 30 lab. See how isolated it is...
To think that I'll be alone in the building for 2 weeks while my supervisor goes on her honeymmoon..I hope there will be another intern. Muhahaha.

Well, I was born on this date 19 years ago. Feels much longer than that.
P.S.: Only well wishes in cash are accepted. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home