Went out again with Mally..Wanted to torture her and make her watch movies 4 nights in a row..but she thwarted my plan T_T We had ice cream at Takashimaya, she had her seasalt and caramel hokkaido ice cream while I bought from belgium chocolate and cookies 'n' cream from the other ice cream store. Strangely, belgium choc and cookies 'n' cream taste better when they are mixed..Walked to Far East where I bought my hair wax and we wandered around looking at clothes and shoes. There's this shirt there which is really nice.. (ARGH!) Walked back to Taka for dinner around 7pm @ Aji Tei located at the basement.


































Spinich cream and bacon omelette rice

















Mally and her scallope ramen (so unglam =D)


















Mango Kakibure (at least I think its kakibure..)

Then its off to No.5 for drinks and wedges! Crazy Mally still wanted to eat wings there..Thankfully, we were both too full..

















The drinks menu...


















Peach martini














Wedges
















Long Island Ice Tea (This one is way stronger than the martinis...)

















Cam whoring..


















Finally the empty glass..(1.5hrs and a pool game later..)














Not to forget, the peanuts!













Interior.


Amazingly, we managed to take public transport home after alcohol intoxication.. The Long Island Ice Tea smells suspiciously like 70% ethanol to me.. I still cant believe I managed to finish it.. >.< they werent kidding when they said their Long Island is really strong.. Lots of eye candy that night..What with the F1 race, the area was swarming with tourists..(some are smokin' hot..)At least there's a cute bartender..two actually, one male and one female..The female bartender kinda gave us a death stare LOL..How sad..Nevertheless, no frets! I took Mally's first time! (First time pubbing..not whatever weird thoughts you are having then..) I'm surprise she managed to finish a glass of the peach martini..and 3/4 of the basket of wedges -.- (I expected it..I only looked away for a few minutes and when I turned back, half of the wedges were GONE!) Great night, good food, good drinks and to round it off, lots to see. =D

xoxo
carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home