Popeye the sailor man!

Went out with Mally today..Been like 2 or 3 weeks since I last saw her? LOL. She just had to tell me that she wanna wear heels..cuz of that I cant wear good ol' t-shirt and jeans to Bugis..You owe me big time, Mally.. Cuz of you, I have to wear smart casual..Anyway, we bought some clothes at Bugis street before wandering around Bugis Junction. Thanks Mally for choosing those ties =D Unfortunately or fortunately, we were stopped by two roadshow promoters from Prudential promoting this student savings account. 4% interest per year is pretty good. They broke down all the numbers and in summary, by putting in $50 a month for a period of 25years, we would get back $24k or something like that. Thats like double the amount we have to put in..pretty good deal.. Surprisingly, my parents were open to the idea..

Took the train to Changi Airport next and managed to trick Mally into looking at the little mirror located on the back of my phone and taking a picture of her then. She really looked funny..too bad she managed to figure out how to delete it.. There I was banking on her inability to figure things out..damn.


Mally looks flushed LOL.. (I made her laugh too hard)

Went to T1 for Popeyes! The queue was pretty long..But we did get our fried chicken and biscuit fix. Ate and talked about random stuff..Like her cousin.. She should know better than to show me her cousin's picture and supply me with so much information about her cousin.. She did say that she would find it weird if her cousin and I got together, but she still gave me alot of little facts LOL. Thanks again, Mally. You know what to do next..I want phone number! LOL


Stupid Mally..how come your face always get cut off..

xoxo
Carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home