Sucidal.

Wonder how it feels to leap off a building.. Perhaps if its high enough, still might be able to feel the wind rushing against your face, stinging your eyes and whistling in your ears before the unavoidable splat on the concrete pavement.


Not that I'm feeling suicidal of course. I refuse to die before I meet her. But I was just wondering still.. This was what I came upon as I was walking along the void deck after work..





















Suicidal Teddy.

Poor bugger. Wonder who pushed him off the ledge..It must have been painful..







































Unnatural death..At least its better than getting its stuffing pulled out and strewn all over..

On a lighter note, 3 weeks down! WOOTS! That leaves with 17 weeks to go.. Another 85 more days at work..I'm rotting at STC.. Take my advice, buggies are not build for wet weather. It really doesn't help that Kranji sees quite a number of rainy days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home