4bia with Mally

Seriously, I should have known it was a very bad idea to watch 4bia..I have no idea what came over me and caused me to spontaneously agreed on watching 4bia. With Mally, no less. Bad bad idea. Its not that the movie is a Thai horror flick which reviewers have claimed to be one of the scariest..that I assure you is not as scary as the person you are watching with. We entered the cinema a little late and the movie already started. Had to trample on a few feet to get to our seats. The first 20minutes or so was utterly boring which I spent munching on Nachos while Mally devoured a tray of wedges. (I didnt expect her to finish them so quickly -.- ) Then the fun part begins. =D I will not include any spoilers..but honestly I was flinching while Mally was covering her eyes. Then she screamed. That did it. I started laughing not just at the screen like some of the guys in the cinema but also at the way Mally was screaming bloody murder. LOL
4bia consists of 4 stories in a 2hr long movie. First one was boring..second one was amusing, third was hilarious, fourth was horrifying. I spent the second story laughing while Mally again was screaming a little more than the first one. But still the fourth story was the best. Not because it made me peek through my fingers just to look at the bottom of the screen at the subtitles, but also because Mally was screaming like a lunatic. Should have recorded the screaming. Priceless. Hate to admit it but I was too afraid to watch most of the fourth story. Yup, it was THAT scary. Though not as scary as the screaming on my right, or as amusing as Mally whimpering away. Anyway, the movie ended and the audience were rather scared shitless from the way everyone were scampering to get out of the theatre..

We decided to walk to Orchard. Though I manage to convince her to go Takashimaya where we ate Taiyaki! (lots of chocolate..all the way to the tail too =D ) Then I dragged her into the mid-autumn festival fair thingy in the middle of Taka. Noticed this girl there..she has really big brown eyes lol. (we caught each other looking -.- twice in fact >.< ) My nose led me to Cold storage where I bought sushi! Three salmon and two unagi for the affordable price of $5.00! Yea, they are about to close thus the discount. Sushi never fails to make me high~
Continued walking all the way to wisma atria before we took the MRT back. Man..been a long time since I last went out with Mally LOL.

xoxo
Carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home