Seiransai 18

Well, today was the 18th Seiransai at Wasade Shibuya Senior High School.. Went there with Terris, Guan Wei and Shu Hui. Anyway, the whole reason that I would even go is due to *cough* someone *cough* might be there. And yup. She was there. But stupid me, just had to lose my nerves and walk right past her instead of approaching her.. UGH. I hate myself. Where did all the confidence disappear to?! I managed to survive my first day of SIP brimming with confidence and facing superiors who are way older, yet I can't even walk up to someone a couple of years younger to say hi. Brillant.


Great going, Carmen. You are a real disappointment.


I hate myself.

The first time I saw her was at Natsu Matsuri 08 held at The Japanese Primary School, Changi Campus. That very first time, she took my breath away. I was completely stunned. When our eyes met for just a split second, she stole my heart. Love at first sight? I hope it is. Sure feels like it. And I saw her again today. Wasn't so sure at first, but there's no denying it. My heart started pounding away like a triphammer. It's definitely her. Then again, I remembered her friend..so I'm pretty sure its her. Not to forget the recognition in her eyes. So stupid of me. Why did I let that chance slipped through my fingers?! WHY?! I'm sooo dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home