Whew..another week has passed..and I survived! LOL. Today was fun..had to go to AVA to send a sample for histopath..STC lab doesnt have the equipment for histopathology.. how sad..if they do, I can definitely do histo.. We took the company car to AVA and my supervisor drove..though had to stop to fill up on petrol first..for 62litres, it costs a frigging bomb..$130! WTF. The price of one barrel of oil..ugh..Suddenly I'm not too keen on driving anymore...save the environment, dont drive. Besides, my supervisor is a demon driver..the buggy was bad enough..the car was worse..and it isnt just your usual sedan size car..its a frigging suv. By a korean company though..all the controls are on the left. So, the windscreen wipers keep coming on whenever my supervisor wants to signal. I'm glad she didnt ask me to drive..bad idea really..not to forget, the handbrake is faulty!





Anyway, its damn stupid to have to drive all the way to AVA to send a sample..the sending of sample itself took less than 5mins..the drive however took about half an hour. Dumb. Cant they have a courier service..If I ever have to send samples to AVA when my supervisor goes on her honeymoon, I'm gonna pass it to my acting supervisor to do it. GRR. No way am I driving there..


A horse on its morning run..



xoxo
Zombiefied Carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home