Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

O.O

I have completed the Mission Impossible.


For the first time in weeks, I actually managed to wake up on my own when the digital clock still states "A.M." I'm so proud of myself!! Yet, I'm so screwed.
Work starts tomorrow and my sleep-wake cycle is still whack. No thanks to sleeping only around 2 or 3am and waking up at 2pm. Somehow, no matter how many hours I spend sleeping, I'm still tired...
Oh well. A repeat of SIP begins on monday. Time to bid sleeping in late goodbye. No more sashimi outings... All for a measly pay of $7.50/hr. Pathetic.
At the very least, there's still the chalet to look forward to... WHEEE!!! I cant wait for the chalet!! The look on Princess's face would be priceless!! (Cues manical laughter) If this chalet succeeds which I'm sure it will, we should consider planning a graduation trip! Langkawi beaches?
Better stop while its still 'morning' LOL

Cheers
carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home