Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

YES. I have made the best decision in my life. The decision to resign.
A record I'm sure. Resign within the first week. LOL.

Csas 3 is a sham. They conveniently forgot to teach us how to write a resignation letter. CV and resume are all mandatory to get a job. But we should be taught how to leave a job with grace as well!
Should have done that a long time ago...
Should have known that no matter what kinda crap they promise, it would never actually happen.
Should have realized that there are always pricks in any organization.
Should have learned my lesson that it doesnt pay to be kind.

From this day forth, Carmen will be mean. I will not relent to lies and deceit.
Instead of always taking other's into consideration, this time, I shall consider my needs first.
SCREW YOU BITCH. Respect must be EARNED.

Rot in hell, for your time is running out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home