Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Strengths?

To defeat an opponent stronger than yourself, you must not be weaker than that opponent. - Takamachi Nanoha (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS manga)

Wise words indeed from an anime character.

It really got me thinking about my strengths and weaknesses. My initial thought was 'Crap. I dont have a strength!' mainly because I'm pretty much a Jack of All Trades. Capable of doing anything but nothing that I particulary excel at.
However, certain events have allowed me to see myself in a different light. I do have a strength. Something that I'm better in than others.

Manipulation.

How apt for someone like me. The ability to twist facts and truths for my personal benefit. The ability to manipulate others and events to my every whim and fancy.

Not a very respectable personality trait but nonetheless very useful. For my will determines the onset of the chains of events. *Snorts*

There's no need to sabotage the bitch. All I ever have to do is to manipulate the events and the situation. And there you go, you royally screwed yourself.
Start looking for another job for you are about to lose your current one.

chortles
carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home