Another boring day.

Nothing much happened today.
Had a meeting with Bob at 11am and we decided to meet up at 10.30am to make a slow walk there. Unfortunately, we ended up procrastinating in my room for a good 15mins before we finally left. Strangely enough, the trip from the hostel to the Biological Science block took around 7mins. Cool eh. This means we don't have to wake up at ungodly hours to get to class on time...
Well, meeting with Bob took a couple of minutes before we left to wander around. Stopped to chat with some new friends we made who were currently volunteering outside Murdoch Internation Office. Cool people with really lame jokes. I swear it got even colder...
The sun's blazing in the afternoon and the weather's pretty bearable with just a jacket. Headed back to the hostel to cook lunch around 2pm.

This is lunch. Curry from a cube with potatoes with skins on, onions and chicken thighs. Had a piping cup of good ol' Lipton tea too. Just what we needed to warm us right up.
Strangely, chicken thighs here are way cheaper than chicken breasts... The curry was diluted though... edible but could be nicer...
Went back to my room where I rotted for hours doing stuff that I cant remember at all.
Next up, dinner.

Omelette, sliced mushrooms in butter sauce from a can, stir fried broccoli with chicken and a serving of rice. Pretty good meal. The omelette was tasteless and a tad too dry... I need soy sauce...
Then it was back to my room where I rotted once more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home