Garbo.

Garden City. Another hangout in Perth. This was where we went to for Harry Potter. Some new friends that we made drove us down to Garbo where we window shopped before watching HP. HP was a disappointment though. Not as good as the book. Then again, all novel adaptations to the silver screen basically sucks and Harry Potter was no exception.
Anyway, hung out with some really interesting people who really made us feel right at home although it was awkward initially. 'Lunch' was basically chips and soda which we munched on during the movie. Got a ride back to the student village too where I sat around with Shu Hui for a grand total of 5 minutes where we stared at the idiot box before deciding that it was getting way too boring. Was on my way back to my flat when I noticed the all too familiar white mini van and gave Shu Hui a call. Sheena and Ka Hang have finally arrived at Student Village. It was either really good timing on my part or simply a coincidence that I just so happened to spot the vehicle on my way back. Helped to lug their luggage to the administration building where they checked in before helping them once more to their flats. It's really unfortunate that they were given rooms that are so far apart and tiny too. As compared to mine and Shu Hui's rooms, theirs were really like a prison cell... It was a lot narrower... Perhaps its because they have a double room so technically, they are sharing with 5 other people. Still its really small. Oh well... gotta count my lucky stars that I got a room in a flat which is much more spacious and I have cool flatmates.
Anyway, dinner was pasta. Which we whipped up quickly with four sets of hands. Frankly, it was too sour for my liking. Never did like tomato paste. But its healthly nonetheless and I was really hungry. Oh well. Lots of nutrients and minerals. Walked them back to their flats where Sheena decided to stay over with Ka Hang for the night. I really wonder if they are ever gonna adjust...
Rotted in the flat with my flatmates where we gaped at obese people dancing on the reality show: Dance your ass off. Very degrading if you ask me.
Well, I'm too lazy to upload the pictures and I just realized I can't remember what happened at all yesterday. Oh well, whatever LOL.

Cheers
Carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home